In general, you can immediately send/receive SMS right after completing APN profile settings on your device. However, SMS messages might not be sent due to the following reasons:
- The number of recipients is incorrect
- Messages more than 70 characters
- The message has special characters or symbols
- The number of recipient is not enable SMS function - only for Calling.
- The international number has not inputted in the correct form.
- Inserted the country code (+81) or (081) before the phone number of Japanese domestic numbers → Remove the country code and dial the original phone number.