If the display shows a message as "Invalid Sim" or "No service" after inserting our JP SMART SIM:
- Turn off the device, remove the SIM, gently wipe the chip with a dry cloth, then reinsert the SIM.
- If step 1 doesn't help, please check if your device is compatible with our sim card.
- SIM-free mobile (or the open-line phone which bought authentically at your home country)
- Unlocked mobile・Global version mobile
- Docomo smartphone (black listed・illegal mobile is not eligible)
If your mobile is from Softbank or AU, you need to unlock it before applying JP Smart SIM.
Here is the URL that can help you check the authenticity of your phone: https://snowyskies.jp/imeiChecking/
Only need to input 15 digits of IMEI number and check the result.
- If the result shows [ O ] or [△] mark on Docomo side, or [ - ] for every result, you can use the phone.
- If the result shows [ X ] in any outcome, your device is illegal and signal-blocked by Carrier and not be able to use any sim card after all.
- If the result shows [ △ ] on others Carrier but Docomo, you need to unlock it and upgrade to the International version before applying JP Smart SIM.
Click HERE for further details about checking sim-lock device.