For Android device, There are few points to note:
- Please have JP Mobile's SIM card inserted only on the Sim1 tray at Dual sim device.
- Please delete all other unused APN profiles by following to these steps:
- Open the Applications tab and tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless Controls or Wireless &
- Tap Mobile Networks and then Access Point
- Tap the Menu icon (three dots at the top-right of display) and select “Reset to default”.
If you can not delete unused APN by instructions above. Kindly delete it manually one by one by tapping on each profile and chose “Delete”.
Once you finished clearing all the old APN profiles, kindly process to create a new APN for JP SMART SIM:
- Go to [Settings] → [More] → [Cellular networks] → [Access Point Name]
and fill up the APN profile below:
- Name: Anything you like
- APN: jpsim.me
- Username: jps@jps
- Password: 888
- Authentication type: PAP or CHAP
For more detailed instruction, you can refer to our Facebook Page: